Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
• Search Engine Marketing (SEM), is a form of Internet Marketing that seeks to promote websites by increasing their visibility in the Search Engine result pages.
• SEM methods include: Search Engine Optimization (SEO), paid placement (e.g. Google AdWords, Yahoo! Search Marketing), paid inclusion (e.g. Yahoo Directory) or pay-per-click (PPC) advertising.
• PPC (pey-per-click) is the quickest way of getting visitors to your website, especially if your website is new and you want to draw visitors or for launching new product/s, etc.
• We can help you launch your advertising campaign, creating a catchy ad copy and choose the right keywords / phrases that will trigger your add and last but not least, creating a successful landing page.
• These are the most important factors in making your advertising campaign successful.
• Choosing the wrong keywords or phrases could get you clicks but not customers and then you wonder why?
• One reason is that the landing page is not properly formatted or it has no relation to the keyword that your visitors used in his/her search query.
• Also not having the right ad copy or keywords / phrases your PPC campaign could get a lot of impressions but no clicks, and if the CTR (click through rate) goes below minimum limit required, your campaign could be disable.
• The biggest mistakes that website owners make in their PPC campaign are very common and a very large percentage can be easily improved if they use professional advice.
To schedule a meeting with one of our Internet consultants, call us on to get your project off the ground today!